The nature of eczema is that skin gets inflamed and that causes us to scratch. This further damages the skin and subsequently infections take place which causes larger itchier flare-ups. The sea buck black combines the anti-inflammatory and healing properties of nature’s most powerful oils.
- Sea buckthorn oil, which is nature’s superfood penetrates, soothes, and aids in healing
- Black seed oil – rich in thymoquinone which has potent anti-inflammatory Properties
- Neem oil – rich in Nimbi and quercetin all of which are compounds to reduce inflammation and also have anti fungal and anti bacterial properties.
- Moringa oil – rich in Zeatin, moringine, and Oleic acid helps to deeply penetrate and promote skin repair .
- Safflower oil.- moisturizes and creates a healthy skin barrier.
- Shea butter – rapidly absorbs and moisturizes the skin.
- Mango butter – Highly moisturizing and nourishing.
- T3 e/o – Carefully calculated proportions help reduce bacterial load which causes recurrent flare-ups.
- Clove EO – potent anti-bacterial properties.
- Geranium EO – soothes and calms irritated skin.